Flashcard "convert to user dictionary entry" - how to specify which dictionary?

MSeattle

I recently created a new user dictionary. Now when on the flashcard/test screen, when I convert a custom flashcard, the new entry is created automatically in that new user dictionary. But sometimes I want the entry to go into the original user dictionary (User C-E). How do I specify which user dictionary the entry should be created in? Thanks.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'm afraid there's not currently an option for that - not a lot of Pleco users with multiple editable user dictionaries active at the same time.

It currently adds to whichever user dictionary you created most recently; if you'd like it to add it to a different one, the only way to do that at the moment would be to lock the default one (in Settings / Manage Dictionaries) so that it can't be edited in which case Pleco will fall back on the next newest editable one (presumably your other dictionary).

MSeattle

I'm afraid there's not currently an option for that - not a lot of Pleco users with multiple editable user dictionaries active at the same time.

It currently adds to whichever user dictionary you created most recently; if you'd like it to add it to a different one, the only way to do that at the moment would be to lock the default one (in Settings / Manage Dictionaries) so that it can't be edited in which case Pleco will fall back on the next newest editable one (presumably your other dictionary).

Ah, that works. Thanks!