Finding a job in China

jgrant2

I am a college senior who has a double major in Political Science and Chinese. Does anyone have any good websites to look for jobs? After studying abroad in China, I promised myself I would return. I want to work but I also want to be able to study chinese more. Anyone have suggestions?

What about graduate school programs/ language schools. I wouldn't mind doing a year of just studying if it was very intense. I just don't want to pay an arm and a leg as a poor student.... I could go to the middlebury program but dont want to shell out 8,000 grand for summer

Hello Jgrant2,

How did things go for you? Did you have any luck job searching in China? Did you come up with something or get into an intensive language program?

I am in a similar predicament. I have a double major in Asian Sudies and Geography as well as 2 years of Chinese language study (at Beijing University) and am also looking to return to China to work as well as to improve my Chinese langauge skills.

Keep in touch!

Cheers!

hairyleprechaun

bpruden

For graduate school check out the Hopkins SAIS-Nanjing University Center for Chinese and American Studies. Its a fully accredited graduate program in both China (via Nanjing University) and the US (via Johns Hopkins School of Advanced International Studies). Graduate level course work in International Politics, Law, Economics, and Chinese/American Studies--International students take courses in Chinese and Chinese students take courses in English. I'm currently a student there so if you have any question please feel free to ask.

http://www.sais-jhu.edu/Nanjing/

bpruden,

Thanks for the information. I had heard a little about the Hopkins SAIS-Nanjing University Center for Chinese and American Studies before. Thanks to your message it is time for me to look at it more closely.