Endless Flashcard Loop

gregash26

秀才
Hello,

When using my Spaced Repetition profile, I end up getting stuck in a loop at the end of a Flashcard test session. It shows me my missed cards without the little popup to let me know that the session is over. Then it just keeps repeating all of my missed cards until I quit.

I don't know if it's related, but in the top right in the endless loop, it says "-53y 11mo." It doesn't say that during the normal portion of the test session, so I thought I'd point it out.

This issue may have something to do with me having silly settings for repeating missed cards, so I added a screenshot of those settings. I want to save missed card repeats for the end, but I also want them to repeat at least twice, so I have it delay before repeat "60 minutes" and then second repeat after 15 seconds.

I also see that test sessions and profiles a very different, so maybe my issue is only the result of using legacy settings. Is there somewhere I can read up on the new system? I'm not used to any other flashcard systems other than PlecoLegacy's Simple and Space Repetition systems.

On a positive note, I'm a huge fan of the pencil icon addition for writing practice during test session!

Thanks,

-Greg

Attachments

• First Repeated Card.PNG
    First Repeated Card.PNG
    225.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Final Card.PNG
    Final Card.PNG
    231.2 KB · Views: 54
  • My wonky settings.PNG
    My wonky settings.PNG
    229.2 KB · Views: 54

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
And there's nothing posted on the new systems yet, but if you create a new test profile and try one out it won't affect any scores in your existing profile. (data is totally independent)