disable auto-lock

Hi,

is there a way to avoid my ipod locking when inactive in pleco? I usually like my ipod to lock automatically after 2 min, but this is not true when im using pleco looking up some words while translating a text. its kind of cumbersome always unlocking and starting pleco but i would rather not change the default behavior of my ipod. i saw this options in some other apps lick the goodreader but couldnt find it in pleco

thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
soulspirit said:
is there a way to avoid my ipod locking when inactive in pleco? I usually like my ipod to lock automatically after 2 min, but this is not true when im using pleco looking up some words while translating a text. its kind of cumbersome always unlocking and starting pleco but i would rather not change the default behavior of my ipod. i saw this options in some other apps lick the goodreader but couldnt find it in pleco

Not an option at the moment - actually I think you're the first person to ask for it, though we do it now automatically in a few screens (like OCR). We can certainly consider adding it as an option in a future release, though.

mikelove said:
actually I think you're the first person to ask for it
that surprises me ^^ dont know, it just bothers me every day in class, didnt think im the only one ;) if you could add that feature at some point, that would be great! for now i will just change the defaults since there is no other way.

thanks!

singlung

秀才
this would be a neat feature! when reviewing flashcards i sometimes take a closer look at a character in wenlin and when i want to return to my flashcards i notice the phone already turned itself off. pressing the button, sliding, typing the passcode becomes annoying at times ;)