copying text to input field

orders

In the windows version if I found a definition in the English field. I could highlight the Chinese word and then copy to input field. I found when looking up the Chinese by tapping the words in the left hand column I can copy word to search field. I miss this feature. Also there was an arrow on the top that made imputing to search field very fast. All of those buttons made coping and input etc. a very fast process. and if you didn't want it you could remove them.

Am I missing something. I looked for ways to customize these buttons and could not find any of them.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
orders said:
In the windows version if I found a definition in the English field. I could highlight the Chinese word and then copy to input field. I found when looking up the Chinese by tapping the words in the left hand column I can copy word to search field. I miss this feature. Also there was an arrow on the top that made imputing to search field very fast. All of those buttons made coping and input etc. a very fast process. and if you didn't want it you could remove them.

With a word in the left-hand column, tap-hold on it and you can select an option in that menu to copy the headword or the Pinyin to the input field.

With a word within a dictionary definition, tap on it to select it and then tap on the magnifying glass to copy it to the input field.