China Daily

neilperks

进士
Hi Mike,

Not wanting to embarrass you Mike :D , but just thought you might be interested in the print of your interview in the China Daily which I assume you gave when you were over here.

Cheers

Neil

Attachments

• China Daily.jpg
    China Daily.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 2,955

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks - nice to see the printed version of this. And now everyone on PlecoForums gets to see what I sort-of look like. I didn't have a lot of time in Beijing so he actually interviewed me during the customer meetup. (which was planned long before the interview)

Have to take issue with the "small fortune" comment, though - at the very least the emphasis should be on SMALL, particularly after shelling out for all of our iPhone-related license fees :D

sfrrr

状元
omigod, Mike. You're a mere baby. Send that article to various U.S. media, including the Times, which, I believe, did a piece on Chinesepod. You might get some ink and hence some sales.

Sandra

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Baby's a bit of a stretch, sfrrr - by tech industry standards I'm practically an old man. If I had a wife/kids I'd be spending time with them and leaving PlecoForums in the hands of some capable lieutenant. Good idea on the Times et al, though it might be better to wait on that until 2.0 is out.

pengk

Hi, Mike

To be honest, it is not me to add the caption of photo. I don't know who did that! The paper I hand out is much more than you seen, but it shrunk due to the limit of space. I will be glad if you show up in any other media, so i will be the first person to report Pleco, at least in China!

Kuang

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
It's a great article, don't worry - I was mainly joking about the caption, just don't want everyone to start thinking I'm some sort of rich fatcat :)

ipsi

状元
Good to see that Pleco is getting some attention in different places (e.g. apart from here and Chinese Forums :)).