Beta 1

ScottXe

Is the beta 1 free? I download beta 1 and have some restrictions. Is it due to beta 1? The final version does not have restriction. Is the audio file free? When will be the final version? I have bough license for my iPhone 4 and when can I switch my license to Android. Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
ScottXe said:
Is the beta 1 free? I download beta 1 and have some restrictions. Is it due to beta 1? The final version does not have restriction. Is the audio file free? When will be the final version? I have bough license for my iPhone 4 and when can I switch my license to Android. Thanks!

It's not free, no - since we have to charge for the parts of it on which we have to pay royalties, we ended up deciding to just charge for everything but surround it with lots of warning messages :) The restrictions should pretty much all be in the finished version too, we've tried to keep the beta similar. Audio is currently only free for single syllables.

As far as license transfers from iPhone, we've got a tentative system designed that should let us facilitate those without violating Apple's or Google's rules, but we're still working out a few parts of it and we're not sure when it (or the finished app) will actually be ready.