Audio replay

Hello all,

At the moment I am trying to familiarise myself with HSK 5 flashcard vocab.

I have it on Simple and review only.

When a card comes up, the audio of the character plays, when I press ‘next card’ the Audio plays automatically for the next card - which is great.

Is there a way to have automatic audio play when the ‘back’ and ‘forward’ buttons are pressed please?

Thanks for the quick answer, Mike.

Instead because HSK 5 has a lot of cards compared to what I am used to - I am having a play around with settings.

If anyone could answer the following I would appreciate it -

What I have at the moment is multiple choice where the characters, audio, and definition are shown, but I have to choose the pronunciation. Just to slowly familiarise myself with the cards. I have it set to a 20 card daily limit, which I might raise.

Is there a way after doing all the 20 cards, to just keep repeating the SAME 20 cards already done - in another cycle? Just to embed them in my brain! It only seems to give a choice to learn new not due yet cards.

Many thanks all

I just found the feature to split HSK’s into smaller parts - what a great feature. Thanks! Should solve my above problem as it won’t be such a mammoth task anymore. Even more so when I get to HSK 6. :D:D

what is this feature?

when you organise your flashcards, in the HSK folder (where it shows Level 1-6) press on the ‘i’ in the circle. See the attached photos.

Mike, are you able to shed some light on when the new one touch install flashcards will be available and what they are?

Attachments

• 72725A13-1EC2-48BE-AF08-4677747A7C75.png
    72725A13-1EC2-48BE-AF08-4677747A7C75.png
    229.7 KB · Views: 266
  • DF2F5424-0DFF-4BE0-A9B7-81F3F7A49A34.png
    DF2F5424-0DFF-4BE0-A9B7-81F3F7A49A34.png
    324.6 KB · Views: 307

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
We kind of abandoned that because hardly anybody complained about the fact that it was just HSK (it seems like HSK is what most people want). We might look into adding some more after we release 4.0 but in 4.0 probably all we’ll change will be to make that link make it clear that it’s just HSK. (we’re also working on a way to offer a catalog of user-created flashcards for one-button install but that’s a 4.x feature)

PeachHao

We kind of abandoned that because hardly anybody complained about the fact that it was just HSK (it seems like HSK is what most people want). We might look into adding some more after we release 4.0 but in 4.0 probably all we’ll change will be to make that link make it clear that it’s just HSK. (we’re also working on a way to offer a catalog of user-created flashcards for one-button install but that’s a 4.x feature)

the catalog of user-created flashcards sounds like an amazing idea!