Android to iOS license transfers

Dear Pleco,

Apologies if the question has already been asked, but I couldn't find a definitive answer.

I've used Pleco on Android for years, and I am now the proud owner of an iPad.
I have 7 add-ons (incl. amazing dictionaries like the Grand Ricci) that I have purchased over the years (more than a year old).

if you purchase the Android version of Pleco from our online store and then decide within 1 year of that purchase that you'd like to use the iOS version instead, purchase the iOS equivalent of what you purchased on Android, then send us proof of purchase and we'll be happy to refund you the lesser of a) the amount you paid for the Android version or b) the amount you have to pay for the iOS version. We strongly suggest that you contact us to verify that your Android purchase is eligible for this offer before buying the iOS version.
Source : https://www.pleco.com/ipxfer.html

My question: Does this mean I have to choose between using the purchased add-ons on Android and on iOS?

Thanks for letting me know,
T.

Thanks again Mike. For the record Pleco has the BEST customer support ever (in case you didn't know). Mike personally saw it that I get my money back for redundant add-ons purchases.
Was super easy to do :)