saving flashcard test sets

etm001

状元
mikelove said:
It would be, yes - however, ultimately the whole idea of a "saved session" is kind of a relic; it ought to be possible to simply pick any profile and pick up where you left off. This will hopefully come at some point within the next year as we finally get rid of "Weighted" testing mode (and of "Score"s in general) and switch to an all-SRS model.

Is it safe to assume that in the all-SRS model, it will still be possible to track performance on a per-profile (or scorefile) basis? For example, I want to keep the performance metrics for my "Character Test" separate from those in my "Definition Test" (see my earlier post), as the two test types are fundamentally different; "knowing" a flashcard in the Character Test does not mean that I "know" it for the Definition Test.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
etm001 said:
Is it safe to assume that in the all-SRS model, it will still be possible to track performance on a per-profile (or scorefile) basis? For example, I want to keep the performance metrics for my "Character Test" separate from those in my "Definition Test" (see my earlier post), as the two test types are fundamentally different; "knowing" a flashcard in the Character Test does not mean that I "know" it for the Definition Test.

Yes, we're certainly not going to mess with that.