3.1.2/3 Bug Report / Feedback Thread

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
@jlnr - hah, that turned out to be a rather delightful little bug; basically, 老實 just happened to overlap with the internal character code sequence used to indicate the color of example sentences, and due to an other bug, the check that makes sure that the text that's being stripped out is only visible text and isn't hidden formatting codes wasn't working correctly. Anyway, we'll fix this in 3.1.4.

Seems like there was a big dictionary update pushed out sometime yesterday. Updating the dictionaries though re-ordered all my updated dictionaries, haven't checked E-C yet but: ABC, GF and OXC all got pushed to the bottom of my dictionary order.

I'm assuming this shouldn't be happening and is a bug.

Edit: seems like same problem with C-E as well ABE and OXE seem to have gotten pushed to the bottom of the dictionary order.

marcelbdt

秀才
The following is no big problem, and you might already know about it, but I thought that I should report it anyhow.

I use pleco on an ipad. When I read large (novel length) texts in paginated mode, sometimes it happens that in vertical mode (height of pad> width of pad)
the pad doesn't react when I touch the screen anywhere in one complete line of text. I cannot bring up dictionary entries, and if I sweep to the left in this line to change
page, nothing happens. It seems that it is always the seventh line from below that gives troubles. All other lines of text work normally.

If I turn the ipad upside down, so that the text changes orientation, there will still be the same problem on the seventh line from below, even if this line is now
physically in a different part of the pad.

There is an easy cure: Leave paginated move, and then re-enter paginated mode. After than, everything works normally.

I'm on iOS 7.1.2

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks - we've already fixed this one for 3.1.4, which should hopefully be out in the next week or two.

照片.PNG
I tried to get the full name into the "title" (which I'm assuming is used for the 'name' of the back button) but it seems it was too long. The picture is for the 愚者千虑,必有一得 entry - not sure what's going on with the HDC entry with all those dots and boxes at the end...seems to be a mistake

Zdic seems to have the same quote actually written almost identically:
鲁迅 《花边文学·“……”“□□□□”论补》

Last edited: