Tips for exporting flashcards froom iPhone 4 to iPphone 6

LinZheFu

进士
I've spent two or three hours tonight trying all sorts of ways to get Pleco to transfer its flashcards from a iPhone 4 to a new iPhone 6. Bluetooth transfers repeatedly wouldn't start at all or dropped after just a few % of the file was transferred, even though the phones were next to each other. Tried many times. Uploading to the Internet failed: the web address Pleco displayed results in a redirect to Apple's Iforgot system for password renewal on the old iPhone in my first two or three tries, and then gave a server not responding error for tries after that. Dropbox doesn't appear to be working either. That was my last hope, but then Pleco gave me a message saying you aren't supporting that.

I am doing this in the US with a good Internet signal. Any tips would be appreciated.

LinZheFu

进士
Ah, found the email route and think that may have worked. See http://www.plecoforums.com/threads/...ments-or-flashcards-directly.2698/#post-21937. Found that one has to select a file under Edit area, and then an easy-to-miss button for emailing shows up at the bottom of the screen. Note: the Export/Import area of settings might be less confusing (to me) if it indicated that there is an email option (would be nice if it enabled it or at least told what steps to take to reach it). It makes it look like that is not an available route.