Third Update (2.0.7) is out

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Get it through the App Store "Updates" tab. See http://www.pleco.com/ipmanual/vershist.html for a list of changes - big improvements include better Pinyin search (no more spaces needed before syllables that begin with vowels), an optional "exit" button to drop you back to the root dictionary / reader view, an option to seamlessly switch between regular and full-text searches for the same language by cycling dictionaries, and the usual pile of bug fixes and tweaks.

Absent any major bugs, this is probably the last update before flashcards, but hopefully those won't take too outrageously long...

phyrex

Awesome! I just came to complain about my one major gripe with pleco (besides not having a desktop app ;P okay, okay, I'm quiet! ;) ), that is having to press 'back' too often when I've clicked myself through a couple of definitions! You're the best! :D

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks! I'm glad we finally managed to do something about that, though we probably should have done it earlier (we had people mentioning this problem during the first week of the first beta test back in October).