Tapping on headword in flashcard

increpare

Just brings up the same definition. It might be possible to reconfigure it - but I'm not sure where in the depths I could do that. I wonder if it might not be better to default to immediately bringing up the full expanded view - normally I am looking for stroke order, other dictionary definitions, or character decomposition. Not sure how other people use this though, but the additional information I want is literally never in the floating menu

Attachments

• IMG_2789.png
    IMG_2789.png
    761.1 KB · Views: 23

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
The (i) button should get you to that expanded view directly. It will remember whichever tab you switched to last, except that it will always show the 'info' tab initially if the card hasn't been revealed yet so that it doesn't give away the answer.

Tapping on the headword is a quick way to pull up the definition for a single character in a multi-character headword, which a lot of people seem to find useful. In theory I suppose we could change the behavior for it in single character cards - where it is in fact pretty redundant - but I'm worried some might find it confusing or inconsistent if it did a different thing depending on the length of the card.