Suggestion on adding flashcards to recent categories

Shun

状元
Hello Mike,

I'm in the habit of saving new flashcards in categories named after their source, e.g. a book's chapter or a movie's title. As I'm usually working with multiple Chinese sources in parallel, when I'm adding flashcards, the destination flashcard category has to alternate between those three or so categories. At the moment, when I long-press the "+" button, I'm presented with a hierarchy of all my flashcard categories similar to the one in version 3.2.

What I might consider a useful addition to this would be a history of the last three to five flashcard category names or clipped category paths that cards have recently been added to, placed at the top of this dialog, perhaps in a relatively small font and with the most recent category at the top. That way, all of my current categories would be within easy reach, and switching between destinations would be a breeze.

A possible alternative might be to put the active flashcard categories directly at the root and the top of the hierarchy, and only when I'm finished much later, move them to their correct location. But I suppose hardly anyone would go to such lengths. Do you think such a feature might be worth adding as an option? Or would it make the dialog look too cluttered?

Thanks,

Shun