separating flashcards based on proficiency

So i usually work on a category that has 150+ characters. Usually after a round or two, there about half the cards i get right all the time and they seem to have settled into my memory well-enough. So id like to be able quickly remove them from showing up and Id like to just spend the time on the characters that dont quite yet get into memory. After several rounds of that, Id like to keep whittling down the cards until none are left. Is there a way to easily remove those cards I keep getting correct? I guess one option is to remove the card from the category but Id like to keep it in there. Hopefully, I adequately expressed what Im looking for.

Thanks,
Adam E

Shun

状元
Hi Adam,

the most straightforward way of achieving this is to use card filters on your flashcard set. With filters, you can exclude cards you have answered correctly more than three times, for example. If you don't see the feature, you need to get the Flashcards Add-on first.

You're welcome,

Shun

HW60

状元
In Card Info / STATISTICS you can select EXCLUDE FROM ALL SESSIONS to prevent further reviews.