Restore iTunes Purchases

zang

秀才
I am trying to restore some of the add ons I bought a while back on a new iPod; but when I go to add ons > Restore iTunes Purchases it says 'Unable to Restore Purchase To restore a purchase for this app, you must be signed in with the Apple ID that was used to purchase the app' and after accepting that popup it says 'Purchase Restore Error Cannot connect to iTunes Store'. This is the Apple ID I used for purchase and I can connect to iTunes just fine from the homepage of my iPod. What is going on?

zang

秀才
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm trying to reactivate my purchases on iOS and I keep getting a "regrant failed" error
or

I'm trying to buy / restore your iOS software and I get a "please purchase this application first" error
This usually means that your copy of Pleco has gotten detached from your iTunes account (a particularly common problem when updating to iOS 7 or when (re)installing Pleco by syncing with iTunes on your computer). To fix this:

1. Back up your flashcard database, if you have one - see the instruction manual for help with this.
  2. Delete Pleco from your device. (tap-hold on its icon and tap on the (X) button)
  3. Go into the system "Settings" app, tap "Store," tap on your email address, and tap "Sign Out."
  4. Reboot your device, by holding down the power button and sliding to power off (and then powering back on again).
  5. Go back into Settings / Store and sign back in to your iTunes account.
  6. Go into App Store and re-download Pleco.
  7. Go back into the Pleco "Add-ons" screen and try restoring purchases again.
  8. If you backed up your flashcard database, see the manual for instructions on how to restore it from that backup.