Repayment??

Clairemma

Hi everyone! I am a new user of Pleco, so I don't know exactly how things work. Two days ago I purchased the Flash-cards add-on, which os great. The thing is, I stupidly saw afterwards that I could have bought an entire bundle (the basic one) which includes the flash-cards. Is it possible to restore the single flash-cards add-on, get the basic bundle and be paid back for the flash-cards? Or will I pay twice?

Thanks for answering!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Clairemma said:
Hi everyone! I am a new user of Pleco, so I don't know exactly how things work. Two days ago I purchased the Flash-cards add-on, which os great. The thing is, I stupidly saw afterwards that I could have bought an entire bundle (the basic one) which includes the flash-cards. Is it possible to restore the single flash-cards add-on, get the basic bundle and be paid back for the flash-cards? Or will I pay twice?

Thanks for answering!

Since it was purchased so recently, if you email us we can help you cancel / refund your flashcard order; unfortunately, Apple's system doesn't offer us a way to simply credit that purchase towards the purchase of a Basic bundle.

Entropy

榜眼
I did the same thing, and wrote to Apple to explain that I had made a mistake and could they credit my account. As a "one-time courtesy" (they always say that) they refunded my payment. It's worth asking. Use the "report a problem" link in itunnes for that purchase. If you can't find tha link, ask at an Apple store since it's hard enough to find that I can't remember where it is, except that yo need to be viewing your invoices or list of purchased items (not he items, a list of them.) and even when yo find he link it's hard to use. iTunes is the worst piece of software I've ever used.