question on SRS feature

Hello,
I have a number of categories (following my books + monthly categories, mostly).
When I use SRS, I am specifying only the categories that I want to know. If my current lesson is 10, i will include Lessons 1-10. After starting lesson 11, I will add lesson 11 to the SRS categories, etc.

My question is:
When I do SRS in the morning, let's say I have 30 "don't know" on a total of 200.
Is it possible that these 30 cards can be accessed again and again on that very same day, never disappearing?

I think I'd learn better if I could review the "don't know" cards more than once a day, for example morning lunch and evening.

I suppose I could put the "Simple" mode and filter those categories with a score of 100, but I'm wondering if there is an easier way to do so.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
An alternate profile with a filter would be the best bet at the moment - you can filter it to cards "first reviewed" "within" 1 day and that should pick up the new cards nicely without hitting any others. (we do plan to incorporate new card reviews into our UI in a nicer way soon, though)