Purchase of Mandarin Corner book via Pleco website created new Registration ID

Ricky

I recently purchased a book from the Pleco online website for a Mandarin Corner reader and even though I used the same email addess, I ended up with a new Registration ID. Now when I update my Pleco, it only has the new purchase for that Registration ID. My previous purchase of Outlier and other addons are not there. If I wipe the Registration ID and enter the old ID, the Outlier is available to download again, however next update is the other way around. Outlier with no Mandarin Corner purchase. If I purchase another book via the website will I end up with a third Registration ID? Is there anyway I can merge my two ID's into just the one?

JD

状元
If you start from the store link here, you have a choice to select whether you’re a new customer or somebody that already has a registration ID. If you put in your old registration ID and make a purchase, it will add that to your original purchase registration ID.

It says that if you put in new customer, it will also merge you based on email address, but if you didn’t use the same email address and did separate purchases as a new customer, it would give you a registration ID each time.

Pleco customer service is always great about fixing account problems, so I’m sure if you give them both of your IDs, they will merge them for you into a single ID.

Ricky

Thanks JD. I think googling got me to a direct link as I don't recall getting that choice at the time of purchase. I will use the store link for future purchases. If there is anyone from Customer Service that can help me merge my two ID's please?

Reactions: JD