Pleco for Android 3.2.8

Peter

榜眼
1. Bug: when viewing dictionary entries via the history page, user dictionary definitions do not appear.

2. Understand your reason for changing the fonts scaling. My device is 1280x800 and the default font sizing realised in v3.2.8 is too big for my liking. I have reduced all the fonts sizes by few points, which approximates how I remember <= 3.2.7 to be.
Unfortunately when I do this the drop down menu, dictionary tab (DICT, STROKE, etc) and dictionary short names (ABC, PLC, etc.) font sizes now seem disproportionate, as they cannot be changed
While I am not asking for individual options for all these things (Pleco has far too many options already!) an intuitive control for these would be nice.

3. Consistency: Text that appears in the SENTS tab, explaining that are no sample sentences can be found, is not affected by the font controls.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks!

On #2, we've had a few emails on this as well - I really don't want to add any more options for this, so I think for now we're just going to bring back the scaling option in most places and impose a maximum size in the places where it's otherwise possible to make the fonts too big.

ckatt

状元
In a MC test the top choice button is formatted differently than usual when in land scape mode. Not a real problem but it looks odd.