Organizing flashcards: display number of cards selected

etm001

状元
Hi,

• Desired functionality: display a count of the number of cards selected when editing/organizing a flashcard category. Example: "1 card(s) selected" or "12/40 card(s) selected" (12 selected out of 40 total).
  • Benefit: makes it easier to know how many cards have been selected when editing cards in a category.
It would also be nice to have some kind of visual indicator letting me know which card was the last selected in the category. For example, I have a category of 100 cards, and I want to copy/batch groups of 25 cards. Right now I just have to make sure that I note which card was the last card in the previous batch - not hard to do, but I do forget sometimes.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Card count is a reasonable idea, thanks. Not so sure about the last selected indicator since it's a somewhat specialized item and it's going to be hard to do that in a way that won't confuse people who don't know what it's for - why not just copy all of the cards into a new category and then split it?

etm001

状元
You're right, copying all the cards then splitting them into manageable sub-categories would work perfectly for when I need to cram.

Thanks!