Help- Import falshcrad list but cant find it in pleco flashcard

yedafu

秀才
Hi, I hope some one can help me, I have imported a pleco flashcard list in the import function ant it say its been successfully imported, but then when I go to "organize card" its doesn't appear. what am i doing wrong?
thanks,

yedafu

秀才
update- I found it under category: uncategorized. but it very inconvenient because there are a lot more characters there...how can I import a deck to its on category?
and also there couple of characters who there characters missing and the card only show there meaning...

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
To import a deck to a specific category, insert a line like this at the start of the file:

//My Category Name

That will tell Pleco to add all of the following cards to the new category.

For the missing characters, do they appear correctly in the original file? (might be a text encoding issue)

yedafu

秀才
thanks for the help, yes it appear on the file correctly.
another question please: is there a way to see in a flashcard catagory how many card is consider new(i.e i still havent review them even once)?
and a way to know how many review i have in the next day(for card i review in the past)?
thanks,

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
No problem!

The best way to determine "new" cards at the moment would be to do a search - tap on the magnifying glass icon at the top of Organize Cards, search for cards with "category" = your current category ANDed with whatever score criteria you've set up for new cards.

We don't offer a way to calculate new cards due for review the next day, but both that and a more streamlined handling of new cards should be coming in a future release.