From Android to iOS

Bennibaba

Hello,

i bought the professional bundle of Pleco for Android about a year ago.
Now I have to switch to the IPhone. Do I have to pay again or can I switch my purchase.
It would be cool if I could do that, because I will not use the Android version anymore (or I cant use it anymore, because I can't use the phone anymore).

Thank you for your help.
Best regards!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Did you buy it through our website or Google Play? Less than 1 year ago exactly or more than 1 year ago exactly?

We can't transfer purchases from Android to iOS directly due to Apple restrictions, but we can sometimes refund Android purchases after you repurchase on iOS - that depends on how you paid and (if you bought through Play) whether or not it was within 1 year (after the 1 year mark they don't let us refund purchases anymore).

If we can't refund you, we can usually at least move the dictionary portion of your Professional Bundle over to iOS for free (there's an exemption to Apple's rules for e-books) so that you only have to re-purchase 'features' and not any dictionaries.

Bennibaba

Thank you very much for the fast reply.

I bought the licence on your homepage.
Order Number: XXXXX
(Email: XXXXX).

Can you refund/transfer this purchase? Thank you very much for your help!
Great service!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bennibaba

That's what I call customer service. Thank you so much. I am going to buy the ios bundle soon.
Great service, amazing Software, thank you!