Flashcards: The dictionary entry that this card links to appears to be missing or unavailable.

etm001

状元
Hi,

"The dictionary entry that this card links to appears to be missing or unavailable." was displayed for a flashcard which previously had an entry. (I saw the message for the first time after having upgraded to 3.2.0, although that may be coincidental). The word was 乖乖 and I believe the dictionary is CC (but I'm not sure).

etm001

状元
I received this same message with another card in my flashcard deck (不見蹤影) from the KEY dictionary. This time I happened to tap @ and I cycled through the dictionaries, and the entry was listed in KEY. Thus I'm not sure why this message was displayed.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
乖乖 doesn't seem to have ever been part of CC-CEDICT, actually - could that have come from another dictionary?

不見蹤影 looks like it had its headword updated slightly in KEY, and since they don't provide unique entry IDs the updated headword was assigned a new ID - we'll see if we can reduce the number of those changes that force new entry IDs in the future.

etm001

状元
乖乖 doesn't seem to have ever been part of CC-CEDICT, actually - could that have come from another dictionary?

I'm guessing it was actually KEY, which I recently purchased and have been using quite a bit lately. I just relinked the card to the entry - no big deal.

Thanks!