Flashcards grouped by component

Mator

秀才
I would like to find flashcards of individual characters grouped by their radicals/components, but separated both by the meaning component and by the phonetic component. That way I can go through lists of characters with a common association and other lists with a common phonectic. Does anyone have anything like that, know where to find it or how to easily make them? I know I could make them by looking them up through Pleco's radical input, but it would take a very long time to group them trying to figure out which components are which. Even if anyone knew of a book that grouped them this way I could input the characters over time. Thanks for any help.

ldolse

状元
That'll probably be easier with the next release of 2.0 which includes the component data, but then again, maybe not. I actually have that sort of data (mostly radical, some component) that I found when I created the radical dictionary. I'm working on the update to that dictionary for 2.0 right now, I can see what I can work together for some flashcard lists with those sorts of categories. Radicals will be relatively easy, general components would be a bit harder.

Mator

秀才
Thanks ldolse, I am also starting to put together some flashcards as I see components that relate to the meaning, but I realize it will take a long time and will be incomplete at best and probably somewhat subjective. I will also make it avaiable if it turns out ok. I would be very interested in the radical dictionary when you get that done - thanks for your contribution