Flashcard Module: List View

Hello!

First of all, I must say that I absolutely love using Pleco as a reference and learning tool.

I've recently reinstalled Pleco (new phone) and decided to try out the flashcard module. As a Cantonese learner, I've enabled Traditional characters, jyutping pronunciations, and otherwise generally tried to setup the program to be as Cantonese-centric as possible. Thankfully, Pleco's diverse option set makes this task easy.

One thing I have noticed, however, is that on the Flashcard list screen, I cannot seem to remove Pinyin pronunciation from the individual cards. For example, when I click:

(Flashcards) -> Organize Cards -> Category (for example, "Fruit") -> I'm greeted with the category's list of cards. However, the cards are presented as such:

[Character] [pinyin] {jyutping}
[Definition]

I would like it so that jyutping is the only pronunciation guide that is presented for each entry. I've tried modifying Settings -> Modules -> Flashcards -> List Views to no avail.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Thanks - as luck would have it, this has already been fixed for our upcoming 3.2.5 update.

Ah, that's excellent news–thank you for the information.

Is there already a planned submission date for 3.2.5? (Out of curiosity!)