Flashcard database crash or setting problem?

HedgePig

举人
This problem appeared this morning. When I start reviewing my flashcards, I get a "Session Complete" message. However, there definitely are flashcards that are due. If I choose to continue (with or without dates) I am then simply prompted with one flashcard (the same one each time) and the session ends.

Does anyone know if I may have accidently made a setting change which is causing this behaviour? Or has my flashcard database become corrupted? (However it seems that all the cards are there, etc.)

I'm using V 2.4.2 (CN Market) on a Galaxy S3.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
HedgePig said:
This problem appeared this morning. When I start reviewing my flashcards, I get a "Session Complete" message. However, there definitely are flashcards that are due. If I choose to continue (with or without dates) I am then simply prompted with one flashcard (the same one each time) and the session ends.

Does anyone know if I may have accidently made a setting change which is causing this behaviour? Or has my flashcard database become corrupted? (However it seems that all the cards are there, etc.)

The setting change seems more likely - try creating a brand new profile (in Manage Profiles) and start a test with that, do the cards come up normally then?

HedgePig

举人
Thanks Mike - it WAS a setting problem. I'd unwittingly set up a filter that resulted in only 1 card coming through. (And since I'd never intentionally used filters it made that accidental setting all the more difficult to find.)

I never fail to be impressed by your quick and helpful responses.