Extent of flashcard syncing

tchamber

I have my flashcard decks on both my iPhone and iPad. When I look at the statistics, both have the same number of cards, so I know they are syncing through iCloud okay.

Except for the number of cards, though, all of the other statistics are radically different.

My decks all use repetition selection. Is the activity I do on my iPhone (where I do most of my reviews) synced with the iPad? Or is each platform selecting cards for review independently of the other (which would be my guess based on the statistics)?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Any chance that you might have selected a different profile or scorefile or category in the statistics screen on one device versus the other? The statistics themselves should sync but the configuration of the screen would not.

tchamber

Strange. In the aggregate they were way different, but as I compare them deck-for-deck in the decks I am actively using, they are identical.

So thanks, I guess never mind, it is working fine.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
So the problem only occurs with 'all cards'? But does it occur with the same scorefile? If 'all cards' isn't matching then that still points to some sort of bug.