Entry Display Layout

ausgang

进士
Hi there!

Anyone knows if its possible to change the "Entry Display" Layout like the "Entry List" Layout?
I would like to have "Headword Pron / Defn" not only in the "Entry List" but also in the "Entry Display",
but just found "Seperate Parts".

Thanks in advance,
Juergen

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
ausgang said:
Anyone knows if its possible to change the "Entry Display" Layout like the "Entry List" Layout?
I would like to have "Headword Pron / Defn" not only in the "Entry List" but also in the "Entry Display",
but just found "Seperate Parts".

No way to do that at the moment - I believe you're actually the first person to request it. Do you find that there are a lot of entries where there's enough room left on the headword line to fit the Pinyin too? Have you set the headword font size to be much lower than its default?

ausgang

进士
3,5 inch Display: Headword size 60, Definition Body 18;
The headword is almost all the time one or two characters, so there is plenty of space on the right side of it to display pinyin.
It would save one line on the display, but it's not that important. Just a thought.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
ausgang said:
3,5 inch Display: Headword size 60, Definition Body 18;
The headword is almost all the time one or two characters, so there is plenty of space on the right side of it to display pinyin.
It would save one line on the display, but it's not that important. Just a thought.

Understood, thanks!