Creating a flashcard set from all of a given dictionary's entries?

HuShifang

秀才
Does anyone know if it's possible to create a flashcard set populated by the full contents of some given dictionary? If so, how does one go about creating it? With the growing number of paid and free topical dictionaries (I'm thinking of the new 成語 dictionary especially, but also the medical ones, among others) it would be nice to be able to slowly work one's way through a given dictionary's full contents, and obviously it would take a while to add all the entries manually. (Apologies if I'm missing some simple step here - my forum searches weren't successful, and I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own.) Thanks!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Not possible at the moment - it's kind of dicey because combined with the 'export' function it would essentially give you an easy/ obvious way to extract all of the entries from a dictionary to a text file.

HuShifang

秀才
Not possible at the moment - it's kind of dicey because combined with the 'export' function it would essentially give you an easy/ obvious way to extract all of the entries from a dictionary to a text file.
Ah - that's very true... Thanks for the clarification though!