Copying Part of a Message: Faster Methods?

anhnha

举人
Is there a quicker way to copy a part of a message? Although the red-circled arrows can be effective, they may be slow when dealing with long text. Long-pressing the text and selecting 'copy to clipboard' is also an option, but it copies the entire block instead of just the desired section.

1678121554382.png

Would it be possible to include the traditional method of selecting and copying specific text below?

1678121579294.png

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
You can long press those arrows to expand the selection to an entire sentence / paragraph without having to tap repeatedly.

Reactions: JD

anhnha

举人
Thank you, that's new information for me. However, my concern is that I don't want to select the entire block; I only need to select a specific portion of it.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I'm afraid that's all we offer on that at the moment. Is it not possible to select the text you want to copy from the original app?

anhnha

举人
I am using the Screen Reader feature of the dictionary exclusively to read and copy text, without relying on the main dictionary.

anhnha

举人
Ah, that's a good idea. Unfortunately, I'm unable to do that for the app at the moment because I'm having trouble creating an account :D