Can't install the new version

Hi everybody,

I've just downloaded the Beta 3 version of Pleco, but can't use it. Once I try to launch it, a message shows up saying that I need to download an additional software (14MB more or less). I've been trying to download it the whole afternoon but invariably the download process fails when it's around 2 MB.

Then the former message also says I can manually download the files at pleco.com/androidfiles, but all I find there is a link to this forum.

It's not a software problem since I'm using Android 2.3.3. and I doubt if it was a connection problem, since I downloaded the program pretty smoothly. Anyone can help out?

Thanks

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
jesusgamiz said:
I've just downloaded the Beta 3 version of Pleco, but can't use it. Once I try to launch it, a message shows up saying that I need to download an additional software (14MB more or less). I've been trying to download it the whole afternoon but invariably the download process fails when it's around 2 MB.

Then the former message also says I can manually download the files at pleco.com/androidfiles, but all I find there is a link to this forum.

It's not a software problem since I'm using Android 2.3.3. and I doubt if it was a connection problem, since I downloaded the program pretty smoothly. Anyone can help out?

Could be that you're running low on storage memory... how full is your SD card?

Link to the full files is at:

http://www.plecoforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=2812

if you scroll down, though the difficulty in finding it is somewhat intentional since it seems like a good way to get people to report download problems (so that we might have a hope of diagnosing / fixing them).