Cannot find Add Flashcard icon on my new iPhone

helenk

Hi,

I have Pleco on my iPad and have been using the Flashcards function. I just recently got an iPhone 4S, and my Pleco app was transferred over including the add-on that I paid for previously.
But I can't find Flashcards, nor the "Add Flashcards" icon anywhere. The main Flashcards icon should be on the bottom screen when I tap that fan (?) icon to the right. I only see Dict., Read+Help, Add-ons, & Settings.
The add flashcards icon looks like it should be on the top menu bar of the screen when tapping on a dictionary item, after the forward button ( > ) and the magnifying glass icon. But that's not there either.
Help?

Thanks,
Helen

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
helenk said:
I have Pleco on my iPad and have been using the Flashcards function. I just recently got an iPhone 4S, and my Pleco app was transferred over including the add-on that I paid for previously.
But I can't find Flashcards, nor the "Add Flashcards" icon anywhere. The main Flashcards icon should be on the bottom screen when I tap that fan (?) icon to the right. I only see Dict., Read+Help, Add-ons, & Settings.
The add flashcards icon looks like it should be on the top menu bar of the screen when tapping on a dictionary item, after the forward button ( > ) and the magnifying glass icon. But that's not there either.
Help?

If there's no icon then it sounds like your purchases didn't transfer fully - did you maybe buy some items originally on Palm/WM and move them over to iPhone? If so, go into the Pleco Settings screen / Registration ID / Clear Registration Data, then Enter Registration ID and enter the ID from that transfer (you can get it from My Orders if you've lost it).

helenk

Thanks, I cleared the registration ID and entered the one from My Orders. I've got Flashcards now.

For some reason Pleco on my iPhone had a different registration ID? All I did when I got my iPhone was sync to iTunes and the Pleco app was transferred.
You're right though, originally I bought Pleco for a Palm, and then transferred it to my iPod and eventually iPad.

anyway. thanks!