Buy a dictionary on iOS or android?

Cwj100

I originally purchased the basic bundle for my ipod touch. I now have an android phone, so I have completed the migration. I use the phone about 90% of the time, but still use the ipod on occasions.

Now I am looking to buy a dictionary. Is it possible to buy on iOS and then migrate the dictionary to android (or has the fact that I have already migrated to android mean this is not possible)?

Also, regarding the dictionary, is there any plan to introduce a bundle?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Yes, you can buy on iOS and migrate to Android even if you've already transferred - after buying the dictionary on iOS, log on to pleco.com/orders.html and you should see an option to migrate just that newly purchased dictionary to Android and an option to merge it with your existing Android license (so that you only end up with one) when you do.

Re your other question, which dictionary are you referring to? What sort of bundle were you hoping we'd introduce?

Cwj100

Thanks Mike.

Dictionary bundles - I have the basic pleco version with NWP. Looking back I probably should have got the pro version for the saving on the dictionaries. Anyway, I've now purchased a dictionary, and just like to say thanks for the great software.