Any similar apps for other languages?

Not sure if this fits here, but I guess it's related to iPhone, so I'll post it. I love Pleco, and use it a lot. However, I was wondering if people knew about similar "reader-style" apps for other languages. Of course, both the iPhone and for example Kindle has built in dictionaries for some common languages like English and German (although the Kindle-dictionaries for German are far from complete), but for more complex grammatical languages, or less-common languages, it's hard to find. For example, I would give quite a bit of money for a really good Russian reader, which was able to parse all the grammar and had a really complete dictionary (not just something downloaded from freedic), and let me read a Russian novel comfortably (flash card functionality would be a plus)... or even more unrealistic, a Hindi or Urdu reader, etc... (Although many of the issues that Pleco has to deal with in Chinese are different, such as word boundaries, character decomposition etc, there are enough issues of different fonts, complex grammar that changes the words in unpredictable ways etc that I think these languages would be much better served by a specialized app by someone who cares deeply about that language, rather than just throwing a dictionary into a generic program).

I am not asking Pleco to make these apps (although that would be awesome), but rather asking the community, many of whom are probably multi or polyglots, if they have come across something similar... There are lots of language learning apps if you search the appstore, but most tend to be very low quality, and aimed at absolute beginners, not people who just need "support wheels" to actually engage with authentic materials.

Thanks!

scykei

榜眼
Well, that would be useful. However, you probably won't get any luck posting here since this isn't a general language forum but it's pretty much dedicated to Chinese. :(

I've seen iOS Japanese parsers that work pretty good in displaying surprisingly accurate furigana onto text files.

insighter

举人
While scykei may be right, I'd also interested in any superior "reader type" software available for learning other more difficult languages like Russian, Turkish, or Urduu. Let me know if you find any!