About CJ Lists

renovator

榜眼
Most available lists for Pleco are geared toward the academic world such as lists for classroom situations, HSK preparation, etc. Lists by CJ are mostly lists that should help you in the real world with everyday situations.

After seeing more than 100 downloads to my original fruits list, I decided to post a few more. Now available as well as an updated fruits list, there is a List of Colors and Family members. Lists that are planned or being worked on include: Hotel terms, Hotpot items, Air Conditioning Remote Control Terms (nice to be able to tweak your AC in a hotel, office etc.), and terms used in ordering custom clothing. Additional food lists beyond hotpot are also being worked on. We all have to eat and it is nice to be able to order something new and actually know what it is supposed to be. I also have developed lists for all of the situational conversations in Sinolingua interactive Chinese and Sinolingua interactive Business Chinese. Let me know if you need these. Please advise me of any errors you find in the lists or additions. I will update as required.