250 Most Used Characters in the Chinese Bible (CUV)

Discussion in 'Flashcard Exchange' started by markwtolson, Feb 20, 2017.

  1. markwtolson

    markwtolson Member

    The following is a list of 250 most used characters in the Chinese Bible (CUV) listed in order from the most frequent to the least frequent. These characters represent a total of 73.70% of the content of the Bible with 2751 characters making up the remaining 26.3%.
     

    Attached Files:

Share This Page