13279条成语

amthorp

This is an adaptation of the 13279 Chengyu available within Anki's content world. I ported it from an anki file to simple txt in the format that Pleco's flashcard software can interpret correctly. with Simplified Chinese, pinyin, and detailed Chengyu explanations (character meaning, origin, synonmic Chengyu, antonymic Chengyu, etc) contained within the definition area.

You can easily import this set of chengyu into your pleco by following the import flashcards instructions for .txt files.

Hope this helps the more advanced users out there!

Attachments

• 13000+ Chengyu 2.txt.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,436
Reactions: Bvo

jlnr

进士
Wow, do you really just work your way through 13k Chengyu? I am still at intermediate level, but I figured people would just learn those that they encounter "in the wild". (Admittedly, I am not making a lot of progress with my approach. :) )

Taichi

榜眼
I've been using it as an user dict and think it's quite decent.

It would be cool if pleco supports sort cards by frequency (the one used by search) so that we can focus on easier ones.

For those who want smaller set to memorize, I'm attaching chengyu cards sorted by my score. chengyu_1 is easiest ones, and chengyu_3 is harder ones. They are of course biased by the textbooks, tv dramas, books, comics e.t.c I used.

Attachments

• chengyu_1.txt
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,052
  • chengyu_2.txt
    95.5 KB · Views: 939
  • chengyu_3.txt
    152.4 KB · Views: 990
Reactions: Bvo