1.0 Flashcard Files Needed

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
We're finally planning to release a flashcard converter for our new Pleco 2.0 software (actually just a slightly modified version of 1.0 with a new "Export to 2.0" option) with the next beta of 2.0, and to make sure the converter works reliably we'd like to get some actual user flashcard files from 1.0 to test it with. So if you've been making significant use of the flashcard system in 1.0 and don't mind sharing your flashcard files with us we'd really appreciate it if you'd send them along - either attach them to a PM or send them to me by e-mail at mikelove@pleco.com. (an added bonus to doing this is that it'll mean that the converter has been tested with *your* flashcards, reducing the likelihood of any bugs when it comes time to move them over to 2.0 for real)

To get your flashcard file out of the Palm OS version of PlecoDict, simply HotSync your Palm with your desktop, open up your Palm Desktop backup folder (My Computer, C, Program Files, Palm, (your username), Backup on Windows XP, C, Users, (your Vista username), AppData, Local, VirtualStore, Program Files, Palm, (your Palm username), Backup on Vista, and Macintosh HD, Users, (your Mac username), Documents, Palm, Users, (your Palm username), Backup on Mac), and copy the PlecoDict Flashcards and PlecoDict User DB C-E files out of there. For the Windows Mobile version, simply connect your device to your desktop, open up My Computer and Mobile Device and copy the PlecoDict Flashcards and PlecoDict User DB C-E files out of there.

ipsi

状元
I was about to attach them directly, but pdb files aren't allowd. Oh well, I guess I'll just email them.