Zhuyin keyboard for Android to use with Pleco?

Michal

秀才
Could anyone recommend a Zhuyin keyboard for Android that would work well when entering text into Pleco's search? I have tried two, but (unsurprisingly) both are meant for typing hanzi based on the user pressing a sequence of Zhuyin keys. Typing Zhuyin text with the keyboards is either impossible or very awkward.
Which keyboard are you using to enter something like ㄓㄨㄥ into the search box and have Pleco search for all zhong homophones?

Yiliya

榜眼
TouchPal, while an amazing IME that I've been using for over a year now, doesn't let you type actual zhuyin characters, it only outputs hanzi.

Michal

秀才
Thanks Wan, I just tried Touchpal and it seems to work as well. While it probably is not meant to type zhuyin, hitting enter without hitting space or one of the suggested characters or words apparently justs sends the zhuyin to Pleco's input.

Wan

榜眼
Their latest Chinese beta version even includes swyping in pinyin, which works well. Unfortunately, this version doesn’t include other languages than Chinese and English. The latest regular beta from their website works great, despite the fact that swyping doesn’t work in ANY language other than English. Some versions just don’t let you download certain language packs, like German or Chinese. Frankly speaking, I don’t quite understand their policy with all those different versions that offer different languages and different features within the same languages. I hope they’ll integrate everything into one version one day…

I use "Swype" you are able to touch type and swype in Zhuyin also. Plus it is very easy to switch to English, or to Pinyin if you so desire. You also can do handwriting, I would only use that in other programs though. It came on a previous phone and when I got the One I had to pay for it, but it was worth it. You can get a trial of it also. I would definitely give it a try.