Where is the screen "Manage Dictionaries"?

dxcarnadi

举人
Hello

I use an Asus Nexus7 (2013).
Where is the screen "Manage Dictionaries"?
In Pleco-Dictionary I would like to change the chronological order of the dictionaries to TL, PLC, ABC ..
Can I? How? I don't find the change position in Setting.

My daily language is German. To find the meaning of a German word, I can take that one word alone and input it in a dictionary(system). Most of the time I get satisfactory results because the part of speech of a German word is obvious.
Chinese word is another thing.
That's why I will input a whole Chinese sentence in the "Pleco-Dictionary".
Can Pleco find the part of speech of the individual component of the sentence and filter its output accordingly?
Thank you.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
It's in the Settings screen - scroll down a bit and you should see a "Manage Dictionaries" option.

We don't automatically detect the part of speech of each component of a sentence and filter the output - beyond our abilities at the moment - but we do break down sentences into words and give you results for each word.

dxcarnadi

举人
You wrote above "...but we do break down sentences into words and give you results for each word."

Yes, I can test this feature, when I read an ebook with MoonReader and "copy to clipboard" a chinese sentence. It's wonderful feature!

But I canNOT test this feature:

o from "Still OCR".
Nothing happens after copying a chinese sentence to the clipboard. Only the message "copied to clipboard" ...

o from Input Field of the Pleco-Dictionary (left-above of the screen).
I input "ta1 ba3 kuai4zi na2qi3lai2 le". I get error. I can only input one chinese word in pinyin.

How can I use this feature from within Pleco?
Thanks.

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
Tap on the magnifying glass icon within OCR - that will instantly copy the results to the search box.

We don't support breakdowns for Pinyin at the moment, basically because there are too many possible matches for any particular Pinyin syllable - for those, I'd suggest using a Pinyin IME to enter your characters instead.