Where is Pleco folder inside ARC Welder?

Miguel

状元
Hi
I have Pleco installed in my Linux PC with ARC Welder. I've been trying to find the Pleco folder (the one with my databases, files...) but I can't find it. Inside of the ARC folder I just see a few files and folders (locales, vendor...), that I guess they are only for ARC Welder. In my .config/google-chrome folder found similar stuff, but not the "real" Pleco folder. Found nothing else in my computer. Searching in google didn't help much either. Does anyone if this folder exist and is accesible or is inside of the ARC Welder files?

Peter

榜眼
Files stored within the ARC Welder emulator are not directly accessible from the host file system.

Instead you have to use the Android Debugger to attach to ARC Welder instance (as if it were an Android device) and then push/pull files.

Miguel

状元
Great post, thanks! I will take a look. The only problem is that it seems that with Archon the clipboard monitoring doesn't work (feature that I use all the time). Installed and working great!!!
Just can't change the window size, but I will post future problems in the other post.

Last edited:
...the clipboard monitoring doesn't work...

you know what's weird?
edit -> paste doesn't work.
ctrl+v doesn't work.
but the 'paste' option in the search bar drop-down (it's not really a drop-down but I'm not sure what else to call it) actually does work!

Files stored within the ARC Welder emulator are not directly accessible from the host file system.

Instead you have to use the Android Debugger to attach to ARC Welder instance (as if it were an Android device) and then push/pull files.

What if I've already deleted ARC and Pleco?
It seems like the left over databases are still on my machine somewhere...

Miguel

状元
you know what's weird?
edit -> paste doesn't work.
ctrl+v doesn't work.
but the 'paste' option in the search bar drop-down (it's not really a drop-down but I'm not sure what else to call it) actually does work!
What do you mean they don't work? In my Archon 2.1.0 with Pleco 3.2.25, Ming 13 (Ubuntu 12.04), Chrome 48.0.2564.116 (what a bunch fo numbers), all the common pasting operations work. Check the link above to see more information about it

Last edited:
What do you mean they don't work? In my Archon 2.1.0 with Pleco 3.2.25, Ming 13 (Ubuntu 12.04), Chrome 48.0.2564.116 (what a bunch fo numbers), all the common pasting operations work. Check the link above to see more information about it

Nothing about pasting operations, though?