The AT&T Tilt phone looks good

Shadowdh

状元
Looks as good as my Tmobile vario III :wink: I have yet to have a problem with wm6 (unlike 2003 it has not yet crashed or even hiccuped... of course now I have said that...) A lovely piece of kit... cant wait to get pleco 2 installed on it...

sfrrr

状元
shadowh--I just got an iPAQ 210/211, running WM6 classic. Have you ever had any problems running PD2 on your Tilt?

Thanks,
Sandra

Shadowdh

状元
Hi Sandra... I have not yet put PD2 on there... will look at doing that this week and giving it a good run... PD1 runs nicely but I have not tried to copy and paste any thing yet which I hear causes a crash... tbh I am still fiddling with my TYTN II/Vairo III (Reflashing ROMs and loading it with applications to get it where I like) and its taking a while, that coupled with the fact I had to return to the UK rather hurriedly to sort out a few things its proving difficult to find the time at the moment... but will get this done soon...

sfrrr

状元
I know what you mean. "Sorting out" personal things significantly impinges on real life (studying Chinese). :wink:

I'm hoping to start setting up my 211 this weekend, and I had already concluded that I would put only PD1 on it, at least until beta 4 (after I've tested it for a while on my Axim x51v with its rapidly going power supply). I'll keep you posted.

Good luck sorting,

Sandra

Shadowdh

状元
Hi there Sandra... I have been playing with it now for a little while and have to say I am really impressed with it. Its easy to read characters (much easier than I had thought it would be) and its quick too (especially as I have upgraded the ROM to WM6.1 and made a few tweaks). So far there have been no problems apart from the ones mentioned re beta 3...