Minor feature request for flashcards: allow score filter to specify a score file

Motivation: I have a test profile for "Writing", in which Pleco presents me with a word in English and I have to know the Chinese word (pronunciation) as well as how to write it. I check myself by enabling the "Play audio on reveal" option to make sure I pronounced it right, and use Pleco's multiple choice feature to check whether I can pick out the right character. This works great.

However, some words I need to know to use in spoken contexts but not necessarily in written contexts (i.e., I need to be able to say and understand the word, but I don't need to know how it's written). So I have a separate profile "Speaking" in which I just verify that I know how to pronounce the word (this is obviously a self graded test).

My different test profiles use different scoring files, because being able to, say, understand a word when somebody else says it does not necessarily mean I will also be able to come up with it myself (much less write it!). So I have a Writing scoring file, a Listening scoring a file, and a Reading scoring file.

Now here's the thing. Which scoring file should I use for my "Speaking" profile? If I use my "Writing" scoring file, then if I later discover actually I should also be able to write a certain word then it will already have gotten an undeserved high score in the Writing scoring file (by practicing it using the Speaking profile).

So for that reason I use a different scoring file specifically for the "Speaking" profile, but that's not so good either. The trouble is that if I have previously studied a word using my "Writing" profile I will know both how to write it and how to say it; so there would be no need to study it separately in my Speaking profile anymore. As it stands, a lot of words come up in my Speaking profile that I have already studied, which is time inefficient.

In a sense, ideally getting a word right in my "Writing" profile should add the score in two score files (Writing and Speaking), but I imagine that wouldn't fit so well with the existing system. However, there is an alternative solution, which I think would fit much more smoothly: if I could specify in my Speaking profile "exclude any words that have a high score in the Writing profile" then this problem disappears.