Is it possible for PDA to have Nav4All

Is it possible for a Pocket PC or PDA to have GPS navigation functions by simply installing an off-board navigation software and adding an external GPS receiver? I was thinking to download the Nav4All off-board navigation software, which is originally designed for cell phones, and installed on my Pocket PC, yet I'm not so sure if it's gonna fit, I mean, I know even some cell phone models don't work properly after installation of Nav4All, such as Nokia N70, but is it okay at least in theory, that Nav4All can also help Pocket PC to pinpoint the holder's location?

lmcjipo

榜眼
nightsession said:
Is it possible for a Pocket PC or PDA to have GPS navigation functions by simply installing an off-board navigation software and adding an external GPS receiver? I was thinking to download the Nav4All off-board navigation software, which is originally designed for cell phones, and installed on my Pocket PC, yet I'm not so sure if it's gonna fit, I mean, I know even some cell phone models don't work properly after installation of Nav4All, such as Nokia N70, but is it okay at least in theory, that Nav4All can also help Pocket PC to pinpoint the holder's location?

I've never heard of Nav4All but TomTom makes something for the Treo 650 (and some of the higher priced PalmOS PDAs) that does exactly what you want. I'm not really familiar with the product but I've been wanting to buy it since I got my Treo 650.