htc touch os english / shanghai

hello everybody,

i want to buy the htc touch with os english in shanghai. does anybody know a shop in shanghai and maybe can give an adress?

i would be grateful if somebody can give me an advice.

Kindley regards

sebastian melot

chao-ren

进士
Hi Sebastian,

I am not a seller of HTC or any other brand of pda for use with Pleco-Dict.
I live in XuJiaHui 徐家汇 。Since you have read my other posts, I believe the information of the shop location in Metro Center opposite to Grand Gateway Shopping Center , i.e. Mei Luo Cheng/BaiNaoHui 美罗城=百脑汇 ground floor is still correct.

In China or Shanghai, all English versions of Windows-Mobile pda(s) or HTC pda(s) are "secondhand" or illegally imported. Their after sale 'guarantees' are not very water tight. Sellers are not authorized by the manufacturers. [therefore Caveat Emptor]Only simplified Chinese interface models are "brand new" or "legal" with proper guarantees from the manufacturer.

Whenever possible please buy your pda from an approved authorized reseller and the nearest place is in Hong Kong(safest place). Most HTC come with a free or legal copy of CE-Star. The "latest" upgrade of HTC Touch comes with 256MB ROM 128RAM, unlike the original which came with too little memory and cpu power. In the past I used to like sharing the information of the 'equipment' I used but recently I got really pissed off with some users of the 'other' brand of OS who seem to be suffering from a form of 'fetish'. :mrgreen: :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px2f-U6zIfY