How to Prevent Repeated Flashcards

Peppers

I made and imported flashcards for individual characters in HSK 2.0 and HSK 3.0 and categorized them all by level (and HSK version). I want to be able to do a test with the first few levels of HSK 2.0 and the first few levels of HSK 3.0, but when I choose the categories and start the test, characters that are in both HSK 2.0 and HSK 3.0 are repeated in the test. How can I prevent those repeats?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That's odd - it seems like you must have somehow ended up with duplicate cards for those lists. How did you get them into Pleco? If you go into Organize Cards and look at one of the cards in HSK 3 level 1 that's also in HSK 2 level 1, is it listed as being in both categories?

AG2024

I have imported premade cards, both old & new HSK. When I am going to "organise cards", i can see HSK 3 and HSK 2012 - 2021. But i am not chapter wise. How can i get chapter wise cards?

AG2024

Yes. I am using Standard Course HSK 2 authored by Jiang Liping. During HSK 1, on PLeco, I could access level chapter wise. Attaching a screenshot for ref. Can you help in downloading words chapterwise for HSK 2 as well.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-25 at 13.57.17.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-25 at 13.57.17.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 32
  • WhatsApp Image 2024-01-25 at 13.56.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-25 at 13.56.51.jpeg
    49.8 KB · Views: 29

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
That list didn't come from us, unfortunately - do you remember another place you might have gotten it from?

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
I don't know of anywhere offering downloadable flashcard lists for that title. You could make one yourself by formatting a text file with the title in the first line preceded by //:

//HSK 2 Chp Wise

And then a single Chinese word on each line after that.