How to Filter Out Never Reviewed Flashcards

Hi,

I was wondering if it's possible to filter out flashcards which has "Never" as its Reviewed statistic. I want to be able to test myself only on cards I have already reviewed.

For more context on my workflow:
- I have 2 profiles: "Learn New" and "Review Seen"
- "Learn New": Review only, card filter 0 - 100, scoring stats only. This is so that I am able to learn only new cards (0 - 100) without some sort of test (Review only)
- "Review Seen": SRS, no card filter, limit new cards to 0, scoring automatic. This is so that I can start memorising cards I have already seen. However I just realised this means I only review cards whose score has already been increased to the Learned card threshold, instead of my desired goal of reviewing only those that have been reviewed, regardless of score.

Do you guys have any suggestions on how to achieve my goal for the Review Seen profile? If there are any misunderstandings I have about how the settings work, please point them out! Thank you

Just figured it out- there's a card filter for # reviewed under the Record filter. Didn't think to check there as the description says "Filter cards by their correct / incorrect answer counts"