Flashcards settings

cupcake_

Hi there,

I can't get the settings I want, hope someone here can help me :)

When I start a training session, I want to start with all my flashcards of the category I've chosen. I want the flashcards that I answered correct, to disappear from the session; the ones that I answered wrong to stay in the session until I answered everything correctly. When I start a new session again with the same flashcards/category, I want to start all over again (so with every flashcard until I answer them correctly again).

Thanks in advance!

mikelove

皇帝
Staff member
cupcake_ said:
When I start a training session, I want to start with all my flashcards of the category I've chosen. I want the flashcards that I answered correct, to disappear from the session; the ones that I answered wrong to stay in the session until I answered everything correctly. When I start a new session again with the same flashcards/category, I want to start all over again (so with every flashcard until I answer them correctly again).

For that, set "Max number of cards" to "All," then in "Commands" turn on "Repeat Incorrect" and the "Loop" and "Shuffle" options underneath it. You'll also want to turn off "Limit # of unlearned" in Card Selection.